Garden windows are a beautiful addition to a home that provide an ideal space to keep various herbs and house plants. These windows not only look impressive, but they also add value to your home and help you save money with increased heating & cooling efficiency. Our garden replacement windows are built with vinyl frames that form a strong seal to cut down on heat transfer and they also feature Low-E glass that reflects heat radiation from sunlight. You will notice your energy bills go down with our replacement vinyl windows.
Our garden replacement windows do not stop saving you money with your energy bills, they also increase your home value by fetching on average over a 60% return on the initial cost. Learn more about garden window replacement money saving advantages and cost vs value by clicking these links.
- All American. They’re manufactured locally, using components made in The USA, by people living in The USA!
- Composed of 100% pure, virgin vinyl. This provides longevity and beauty with no cracking, chipping, or peeling!
- Energy efficient. Made with multiple airtight chambers in the frame and sashes, redundant layers of weather stripping, and a variety of insulated glass options!
- Built to last. Made with the industries best hardware for easy, dependable operation for years to come!
- Professionally installed. With minimum of 7 years of installation experience, our fully insured professionals take pride in what they do!
See how affordable professional window installation can be