Double hung windows are the most traditional style of window design. Since both sashes on the double hung windows are able to tilt in, they are very easy to clean from the inside or out. A constant force balance makes them very smooth and easy to operate. Our Double-hung 360 series windows have fusion welded frames and fiberglass reinforcements for added strength and durability. This classic design and excellent construction will keep your windows looking and operating great for years to come.
New replacement windows can be a beautiful addition, while adding value to your home and helping you save money by increasing your home’s heating & cooling efficiency. Our double hung windows are constructed from vinyl frames with Low-E glass which allow them to better control heat loss. The vinyl frame forms a better seal that prevents heat loss through leakage and the Low-E glass strips the heat from waves of sunlight to prevent extra heat from entering a home.
Tilt-in window for easy inside cleaning.
Vents limit opening of bottom sash.
Foam blocks reduce air infiltration.
- All American. They’re manufactured locally, using components made in The USA, by people living in The USA!
- Composed of 100% pure, virgin vinyl. This provides longevity and beauty with no cracking, chipping, or peeling!
- Energy efficient. Made with multiple airtight chambers in the frame and sashes, redundant layers of weather stripping, and a variety of insulated glass options!
- Built to last. Made with the industries best hardware for easy, dependable operation for years to come!
- Professionally installed. With minimum of 7 years of installation experience, our fully insured professionals take pride in what they do!
See how affordable professional window installation can be!