Basement windows (Escape Windows) are typically awning, hopper, and slider windows which allow added light increased airflow, and quick window release for a safe escape. The vinyl frames of our replacement basement and escape windows form a tighter seal to help limit air transfer and heat loss in your basement or attic. The Low-E glass on these windows is also heat reflective, causing heat from the sun to radiate away from the house while allowing in natural light.
Our replacement windows do not stop saving you money on your energy bills, they also increase your home value by fetching on average over a 60% return on the initial cost. Learn more about basement window replacement money saving advantages and cost vs value by clicking these links.
- All American. They’re manufactured locally, using components made in The USA, by people living in The USA!
- Composed of 100% pure, virgin vinyl. This provides longevity and beauty with no cracking, chipping, or peeling!
- Energy efficient. Made with multiple airtight chambers in the frame and sashes, redundant layers of weather stripping, and a variety of insulated glass options!
- Built to last. Made with the industries best hardware for easy, dependable operation for years to come!
- Professionally installed. With minimum of 7 years of installation experience, our fully insured professionals take pride in what they do!
See how affordable professional window installation can be