Replacing the windows of a home is a big project and often a tough decision to make for the homeowner. Usually homeowners put off new windows until their old windows become dysfunctional or the maintenance becomes a burden. However, there are many benefits to replacing old windows with vinyl replacement windows that should have homeowners considering the move before their windows break down. Here are some common benefits of replacement windows.
- Lower Energy Bills: Over time, old window frames and seals become worn down and allow more air seepage which could affect heating and cooling efficiency. Vinyl replacement windows form a tight seal to prevent air seepage which will increase heating and cooling efficiency and lower your energy bills.
- Curb Appeal: The windows are a large aspect of the look of a home both inside and outside. New windows with vinyl frames that are available in several color options can really transform the look of a home and boost its curb appeal.
- Light: Our replacement windows contain Low-E glass which allows in natural light from the sun while stripping it of its long-wave radiation to reflect the heat. This helps improve energy efficiency by keeping out the heat without losing the benefit of natural light.
- Air Flow/ Noise Reduction: New vinyl windows have improved airflow and ventilation over old windows and their tighter seal also reduces outside noise. This will make your home feel much more comfortable and give you a better sense of privacy.
- Easy Maintenance: Vinyl replacement windows are made with the best hardware available for easy operation. These windows are durable and they adjust to allow access to both sides of the glass for easy cleaning.
Even though your windows may not show obvious signs of failure, replacing them with vinyl windows can still be beneficial to your home. Green T Windows provides and installs new vinyl replacement windows in several popular styles and color options. These windows will not only increase the energy efficiency of a home and reduce energy bills, but also greatly improve the look and feel of your home inside and out.